So far, we managed to offer our guests and employees a safe and uncomplicated holiday environment at NockResort. For a relaxed and happy stay at our hotel, we were able to further optimise our hygiene and safety measures.
We are regularly in touch with our hotel representatives, hygiene partners and colleagues, which allows us to continuously adapt our hygiene and safety measures to any new circumstances.
We always implement the most up-to-date recommended security measures. The safety of all guests and employees is our top priority.
- Keep a well-being distance
- Online check-in for arrival is recommended
- General hygiene measures such as washing hands, etc.
- Cashless payment at check-out is recommended.
- An extended cleaning and hygiene concept
- In the gym at least a comfort distance between individuals has to be kept. Good ventilation through open windows and doors is recommended.
- In all other hotel areas, regular cleaning is to be carried out as before, but more often and in between communal areas will be disinfected more often as well. Frequently used areas in the entire hotel are cleaned several times a day. The cleaning staff are well trained and looked after by our longstanding partner company Ecolab®️, which also cleans sanatoriums and hospitals. Especially in the winter seasons, in which the flu wave starts rolling year after year and we have been able to prevent it very well for our employees and guests in the hotel over the past 10 years, the best and most careful cleaning experience was gained in this regard.
- NockSpa: The sunbeds are arranged so they there is enough distance between them. Our saunas are switched on all day long from 6.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. The saunas can be visited individually. If it becomes too “crowded" and necessary at certain times, we will create a reservation list with time intervals in order to spread the usage out. In the indoor pool and whirlpool, the previous spa hygiene guidelines and the feel-good distance
- The rules for childcare are based on the official kindergarten rules, as there are no special rules for hotel childcare services. It is not always possible to keep a distance of 1 m from children and between children, so this rule applies where possible. Parents should also make sure to wash their hands shortly before handing over the children. Social distancing, washing hands and dealing with one another in the sense of the rules of conduct are brought closer to the children as "playfully" as possible. Fun and games will focus on activities with as little physical contact as possible.
- Hand disinfection stations distributed in many places in the hotel and on the hotel grounds
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Use of virucidal cleaning agents
- Regular ventilation of all public spaces
- Equalisation of the different meal times
We reserve the right to adjust our COVID-specific health and safety guidelines in accordance with any new recommendations by the Austrian government.
For any further questions you can always contact us via email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel and are sending our best regards from the Nock mountains. Stay safe and healthy!