The late summer season is a popular time for hiking and adventure holidays in the Carinthian Nock mountains. Nature shows itself from its most colourful side and the sun is still nice and warm. At NockResort we pamper you after a wonderful autumn hike in the UNESCO Nock Mountains Biosphere Park with our excellent cuisine, our large spa area and in our cosy rooms and suites.
In late summer and autumn, families can enjoy endless outdoor activities in the Nock mountains and many indoor activities in the hotel. In addition, the included Carinthia Card also offers free entry to 114 excursion destinations and great discounts at over 50 bonus partner destinations.
- 1,000 kilometres of marked hiking trails
- fascinating natural water scenes
- Relax spaces and wooden hammocks
- large variety of animals and plants
- around 40 managed alpine huts
- Summer operation of the cable cars
- guided themed hiking tours
- Biosphere Park hiking shuttle bus
Are you looking forward to a wonderful hiking holiday in the middle of the Carinthian Nock mountains with gourmet, spa and mountain adventures?
Send us your non-binding booking request now, book directly through our NockResort website at the best price or choose one of our great-value package deals.