Almabtrieb in Bad Kleinkirchheim
06.09.2023 - 13.09.2023
from € 293.-
"Festlicher Almabtrieb von der Wolitzenalm"
It is an old custom that is cultivated with love in Bad Kleinkirchheim. As a thank you for the fact that the cattle has spent the summer healthy on the alpine pastures, the cattle are lavishly decorated with flowers when they are driven off.
Every year, on the 2nd Saturday in September, the traditional "Almabtrieb" takes place in Bad Kleinkirchheim in the midst of the Carinthian Nockberge mountains.
The cattle with the drivers will arrive on Saturday at the inn Hinteregger in St. Oswald, there "decorated" and then marched in the direction of Bad Kleinkirchheim to the festival meadow at the Unterwirt. An experience worth seeing for young and old.
- Stay in a comfortable double room or in a double room superior
- with our gourmet half board
- including the Kärnten Card (free mountain railroads and over 100 excursion destinations in the immediate vicinity free of charge or at reduced rates)
- including NockSpa with panorama saunas, whirlpool, sun terrace and much more!
- W-Lan in the room and in the whole hotel area
- free underground parking space / open-air parking space
Booking hotline: +43 (0)4240 8186